February 26, 2020 | Fayetteville, NC
The purpose of this forum was to provide research updates from the NC PFAS Testing Network and NC DHHS about how PFAS may be affecting food and ground water.
- Overview of the NC PFAS Testing Network
- Dr. Jason Surratt, UNC-Chapel Hill
- PFAS in Groundwater near Chemours
- Dr. David Genereux, NC State University
- Risks to Private Wells
- Dr. Jacqueline MacDonald Gibson, Indiana University (Adjunct Professor at UNC-Chapel Hill)
- GenX and PFAS Uptake by Food Plants
- Dr. Owen Duckworth, NC State University
- NC DHHS PFAS Community Survey
- Dr. Virginia Guidry, NC Division of Public Health
Special thanks to Jon Parsons at Fayetteville State University for providing a venue for this meeting.