- This event has passed.
Webinar: Finding Alternatives to PFAS of Concern
September 26 @ 7:00 am - 8:00 am
When: Thursday 26 September 2019 @ 1 pm (CEST, Paris time) / 7 am (EDT)
This webinar will discuss “Finding Alternatives to Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances of Concern: A Difficult and Continuing Challenge” with the participation of W.L. Gore & Associates, Inc. Presenters will share efforts, successes and challenges in eliminating per and polyfluorinated chemicals of environmental concern from the life cycle of consumer products.
- Eeva Leinala from the OECD Environment Directorate
- Joe Carlin, lead for Gore’s Global Fluoromaterials Platform and Enterprise Fluoromaterials Stewardship Team
- Jon Hammerschmidt, the Sustainability Technical Champion for Gore’s Fabrics Division.
Duration: 1 hour (Presentation of 45 minutes followed by 15 minutes of Q&A).
To register for the free online webinar:
- Go to the online registration.
- Click on “Register” and enter the requested information. There is no password required for registration.